So, I’ve been practicing Yoga and Pilates at this new studio in my neighborhood. It’s called Yoga Ashram and I must say that the classes they offer are as authentic as the name of the studio 🙂
The instructors are highly experienced and certified in yoga practice. And their passion and dedication for this meditative exercise is greatly reflected in their teachings. You will notice that from the first class that you attend at this spacious and relaxing JLT studio.
This time, I was glad to attend another class with Munishwer, who I took a “Power Yoga” class with earlier. You can read all about it here.
Class Name: Hatha Yoga
Trainer: Yogic science and study certified; Munishwer
What is it like?
The class involved a variation of basic yoga moves and postures, that are mainly aimed to enhance your flexibility and muscle strength by using stretching moves and postures.
The different moves also aid in health-related issues, such as digestion, internal organs health, and mental illness. What’s unique about Munishwer’s classes is that he really motivates you to perform at your best and put in the extra amount of effort to do the move properly – regardless of whether you are an advanced yogi or just a novice to the practice.
During the class, Munishwer also continuously shares with us his knowledge about the various poses and the benefits that each move has on both the physical and psychological aspects of the body.
- You might feel a bit sore the next day, but rest assured that it’s a positive sign that you have done the moves correctly and got the most out of the class.
- The practice will help tone your body muscles and make you look and feel more fit.
- Yoga is a major stress-reliever. So the practice – which includes some meditation techniques – will leave you feeling more at peace with yourself and with everyone around you.
- The rest of your day will flow so smoothly and you’ll be able to get more things done, since you experience more “presence” from this spiritual practice.
- Yoga also aids in cases of insomnia, anxiety, depression, stress and incessant thinking…which are all too common in today’s busy modern society.
Here are a few images of the trainer (Munishwer) in his two favorite Yoga postures 🙂
Yoga Ashram JLT
1504, Jumeirah Bay X3,
PO BOX 261301, UAE
Tel: +9714 – 3609028
Email: [email protected]
It’s time for me to go and check out my Nikon D5100…so stay tuned to this blog for more professional images and exciting posts 🙂
The Rebellious Saudi Diva xxx