1. Not everyone is super rich.
2. There are only two seasons in a year; summer and winter. The skies are mostly clear and sunny, and it rarely rains.
3. Life happens in shopping malls.
4. Apart from some designated areas, you rarely can walk from one place to another. The streets are not walkable.
5. Food plays a major role in our daily lives. We tend to eat big meals for lunch AND dinner.
6. We are very family-oriented.
7. We are used to the comfortable lifestyle and don’t enjoy struggling for anything! (although I am learning to appreciate the rewards of hard work).
8. Islam is the main religion that is practiced between GCC citizens.
9. Car drifting is a popular hobby amongst the youth, especially in Saudi.
10. PDA’s are not acceptable and are against the law. You could be punished if caught.