What is Nutridiet?
It’s a meal replacement shake based on soy protein and low in calorie and fat content. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals that the body needs and is also high in dietary fiber.
Each serving of Nutridiet consists of 110 – 117 calories.
How does it work?
You simply choose which meal you want to replace, mix the powder with ice-cold water, shake the mixture and drink the shake!
What flavors does it come in?
- Forest fruit
What can you do to make it easier to switch to a meal replacement shake?
You must make sure to eat a maximum of three fruits a day, and you can have as many vegetables as you need.
Eating these in between the meals will make it easier for you to stick to the diet and feel healthy and energized. You will also beat the hunger pangs when you incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Nutridiet has no lactose, no animal content, no milk content, gluten free, high in fiber, vegetarian friendly, cholesterol free, soy based, and only water is needed to make it a meal!
Who should take Nutridiet?
- Anyone who wants to loose weight in a healthy way.
- Anyone leading a busy lifestyle with no time to prepare meals or is tight on time and working towards a deadline.
- Anyone who doesn’t want to worry about counting calories and checking portions and grams.
- Athletic individuals who want to have a shake after a workout session.
- Busy mothers with no time to prepare a meal, and who want to loose the extra baby weight.
- People working in the creative industry with tight deadlines and busy schedules.
- Anyone who is looking for a structured diet plan that they can fit into a daily schedule.
My Personal Tips:
- Milk can be added to the powder instead of water for a thicker and richer texture. Which is exactly what I was doing!
- Coffee can be added to the chocolate shake to give it a more distinct flavor.
- You can experiment by adding strawberry milk to the strawberry shake for a change in taste.
- Make sure to follow a healthy diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Start by replacing dinner – as that’s the easiest for me…then maybe try replacing breakfast or lunch gradually.
- Go for walks and try to keep fit to facilitate the healthy weight loss plan.
Where can I get Nutridiet?
- Referral through your doctor or nutritionist.
- By calling the following number: 04-431 6006
- At UAE pharmacies; Bin Sina, Marina, Planet Nutrition, Planet Pharmacy, Holland & Barrets.
- Lulu hypermarket pharmacies.
- Check their web site for more information!